As a residential architect specializing in the shingle style, I have decided to try and design an architecturally “A+” 2100 (amended to 2721 sqft) square foot house to make available to the masses for a low cost compared to my one off designs for full service fees. The style will be Neo-New England vernacular design; very simple and boxy to save money, analogous to a traditional cape or colonial, but putting a focus on architectural design and material quality rather than traditional fluff.

Friday, January 23, 2009

A Plan Update


2 comments:

Reese said...

David,
this is freakin awesome! FLW textile block, but livable! WOW. Go man, go!

Just remember us little guys when you're rich....

take care, Reese

David Andreozzi said...

Hi Reese,

Thank you!

I have allot more info on the conceptual project that I felt compelled to remove from the site until things work themselves out.

I hope things are well.

Dave

Followers

BlogCatalog

Architect Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory